a global threat的用法和样例：
- We're not seen as a global threat: We Australians are not regarded as a threat to world peace.
- The swine flu virus has spreaded into many places of world and became a global threat.
- Pollution is a global threat.
- Participants identified the need for a global network, building on new and existing partnerships, to deal with the global threats of epidemic-prone and emerging diseases.
- Air pollution is a global problem.
- Environmental protection has been a global concern.