a glittering array of stars的用法和样例：
- We had been walking a week and were camped at 5000m beneath a glittering array of peaks and glaciers.
- The pride of leading his beloved Liverpool to victory meant so much to him and in an eight-year playing career at Anfield Sammy deservedly amassed a glittering array of honours.
- PCCW Teleservices enjoys a large number of customer bouquets and renewed contracts year by year, as well as a glittering array of awards and industry recognition from worldwide organizations.
- For all the talk of their glittering array of forwards, Tottenham Hotspur were undone by abysmal defending last night.
- A cluster of stars smaller than a constellation.