a glimpse at的用法和样例：
- The fans who hoped for a glimpse at the star were crowding at the door.
- Then with the calmest indifference I arranged my collar and tie and took a glimpse at myself.
- Not just pictures of the new Goblet of Fire-themed toys, but we also get a glimpse at a few new pictures from the movie!
- Well we can look back at life within the Great Central Sun to get a glimpse at what a state of oneness may be like.
- A glimpse at the vice-regal residence reveals a certain Byronic romanticism.It is battlemented, with sham turrets, massive chimney-stacks, and a good deal of carved stone.
a glimpse at的相关资料：