a gleam in sb's eye的用法和样例：
- The plans for the new town hall were then still only a gleam in the architect's eye.
- This was when we were living in our seedy flat in London,at a time you were still a gleam in your father's eye.
- American capitalism likes entrepreneurs to have a gleam in their eye, and even tolerates some clawing and scratching as long as the playing field is level and the fight is fair.
- He had a speculative gleam in his eyes.
- A gleam of interest in the matter came into her eye.