a glass o'wine
- He pours wine into a glass with a tall stalk. 他将酒倒入一只高脚玻璃杯中。
- He poured wine into a glass with a tall stalk. 他将酒倒入一只高脚玻璃杯中。
- His father chased down a glass of wine with a drop of water. 他的父亲喝下一杯酒后接着又喝了少许水。
- Have a glass of beer to rinse your dinner down. 喝杯啤酒把你吃的晚饭冲下去。
- The guests expanded a little when they'd had a glass or two of wine. 客人们喝了一两杯酒以後，就有说有笑了。
- She struck a glass of wine in my hand. 她一掌打落了我手中的一杯酒。
- She ogled me when handed me a glass of wine. 她在把酒杯递到我手上时对我做了个媚眼。
- He was allowanced a glass of wine at dinner. 允许他在宴会上喝一杯酒。
- Swallow a glass of beer at one gulp. 一囗气喝下一杯啤酒。
- A glass of wine revived the tired traveller. 一杯葡萄酒消除了这位游客的疲劳。
- I ran up against a glass door and hurt my head. 我撞到一扇玻璃门上，把头撞伤了。
- I satisfied my thirst with a glass of water. 我喝了一杯水解渴。
- May I have a glass of white wine to begin with? 请先给我一杯白葡萄酒好吗?
- He's desperate for a glass of water. 他极想喝一杯水。
- Please bring this gentleman a glass of beer. 请给这位先生来杯啤酒。
- I've fully brimmed a glass with wine for him. 我为他满满当当斟了一杯酒。
- Can I offer you a glass of wine? 您要喝杯酒吗?
- A glass tube for enclosing the flame of a lamp. 玻璃灯罩围住灯的火焰的玻璃管
- Would you go and get me a glass of water? 你去给我倒杯水来好吗?
- A glass, usually with a stem, from which wine is drunk. 酒杯喝酒的玻璃杯，通常有柄脚