a given quantity of的用法和样例：
- The number of miles traveled by a motor vehicle on a given quantity of fuel.
- The amount of energy possessed by a given quantity of radiation depends strictly on its frequency.
- When a given quantity of lime is mixed with soil, its reaction rate and degree of reactivity are affected by particle size.
- Equal-product curve (or isoquant) is a line in a graph showing the various possible combinations of factor inputs which will yield a given quantity of output.
- Transformation curve; production possibility curve A graphic representation of the various output combinations of two commodities which can be produced from a given quantity of resources.
- the number of miles traveled by a motor vehicle on a given quantity of fuel