a getaway car的用法和样例：
- The driver of an automobile,especially of a getaway car.
- The driver of an automobile, especially of a getaway car.
- A getaway car fled with two robbers, and the messenger fired three shots as the car drove away.
- For example, a bank robber's forcing a bank teller from the bank into a getaway car would constitute an abduction.
- They stole the money and then made a getaway.
- The robbers ditched the getaway car.
a getaway car的相关资料：
Ajdari a a sugar plantation/refinery/bowl a composer contemporary with Beethoven a sprig of parsley/holly/heather a person who practices masturbation. a danger/warning/distress signal a noticeable decline in performance. A frank admission or acknowledgment. a discussion/study/support group A prevailing atmosphere of distrust. A cloudy and confounded philosopher.