a geological survey的用法和样例：
- The workers skirted the edge of the cliff on a geological survey.
- The mines had been closed down following a geological survey.
- Then a geological survey of a large or small area must be carried out.
- Consequently, a geological survey of the ground rock structure must be carried out.
- One of them was a big, snow-white fellow from Spitzbergen who had been brought away by a whaling captain, and who had later accompanied a Geological Survey into the Barrens.
- It is specified that unincorporated foreign-related corporations will be able to apply directly to the Ministry of Land and Resources for the rights of exploration and the qualifications of a geological survey unit.