a genetic disease的用法和样例：
- Stroke is not a genetic disease, stroke only part of a genetic tendency.
- X-linked agammaglobulinemia is a genetic disease linked to the X chromosome and is seen in very young children.
- Conclusion Female pseudohermaphroditism is a genetic disease ,early detection and early treatment are very importment.
- CD is a genetic disease that affects the cilia, or little hairs in your ears, lungs, sinuses, and nose.
- He feels that he is a genetic disease that has given me, he is doing a great disservice to me.