a generally accepted usage的用法和样例：
- To resist or defy an authority or a generally accepted convention.
- Indent Code - Indents your code to a generally accepted style.
- It is a generally accepted belief that adding more memory to a system will solve many performance problems.
- Today's study indicates that HIFU should be a generally accepted form of treatment for prostate cancer.
- English reading, writing, or computing skills at or below the 8th grade level on a generally accepted standardized test or a comparable score on a criterion-referenced test.