a general feeling of insecurity的用法和样例：
- Similarly, a general feeling of insecurity can sometimes take the form of overdressing in warmer than are necessary.
- Empty nest syndrome is a general feeling of loneliness that parents or other guardian relatives may feel when their children leave home.
- Lingnan is also commended for the positive attitudes toward teaching and learning that are displayed by both staff and students, and a general feeling of collegiality that pervades the institution.
- Fragmentation experiences may range from mild dysphoria (a general feeling of ill being, anxiety, discontent, and physical discomfort) to a panicked sense of impending annihilation or disintegration.
- He was tormented by feelings of insecurity.