a gallery hit的用法和样例：
- Her paintings are being shown (ie exhibited) at a gallery in London.
- A cocktail party at a gallery opening.
- A gallery butting out from the house.
- The Senate chamber has a gallery for guests.
- A gallery or balcony, as in a church.
- To be on display, as in a gallery.
a gallery hit的相关资料：
Aongus a a secondary role or function. a fluent and prolific writer. A Theory of Psychological Field a burning desire for justice. A beautiful and dreamlike place a flash of anger/inspiration a strand displacement mechanism a word-for-word translation A kite was hovering overhead. a positive feeling of liking.