a Fulbright lecturer的用法和样例：
- He received a Fulbright award to serve as a Distinguished Lecturer at the Tsinghua University School of Law in Beijing during 2002, where he taught property law and environmental law.
- He got a Fulbright Scholarship, and he went off to study at Oxford.
- Hwang: I came back in 1992 when my father received a Fulbright Scholarship to research in the United States.
- He became a Fulbright Scholar at the London School of Economics in the early 1950s, and eventually broke into politics.
- Yunus received his PhD in economics in 1969 from Nashville's Vanderbilt University, where he was a Fulbright scholar.