a fruitful tree的用法和样例：
- There is a fruit tree in front of the house.
- He could gently prune a fruit tree or firmly ease a stubborn horse into a harness.
- A tree or shrub,especially a fruit tree such as an apple or a pear,repeatedly pruned and trained to grow on a support as a single ropelike stem.
- Sometimes our fate resembles a fruit tree in winter. Who would think that those branches would turn green again and blossom? But we hope it.
- Yet gleanings will be left in it like the shaking of an olive tree, Two or three olives on the topmost bough, Four or five on the branches of a fruitful tree, Declares the LORD, the God of Israel.