a fruit stall的用法和样例：
- On a fruit stall, she spied some big bunches of asparagus.
- There is a fruit bowl on the table.
- The middle, usually fleshy layer of a fruit wall.
- The potato is a vegetable, not a fruit.
- Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?
- The beggar who was standing by the fruit stall was told to shift off.
a fruit stall的相关资料：
ajowan a a ramshackle antediluvian tenement a grand design/plan/strategy A skilful contrivance was divulged a person defective in intelligence a picture/curtain/towel rail A great sense of accomplishment. a complicated/skilful manoeuvre a flurry of activity/excitement A Report about Special Transformer a girlish giggle/figure/face