a fresh spring day的用法和样例：
- The thirsty wayfarer was glad to find a fresh spring near the road.
- TYPICAL USE:The thirsty wayfarer was glad to find a fresh spring near the road.
- Britney throws on a fresh spring dress and a cowboy hat, going on a shopping spree at Sydney Michelle Boutique in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon.
- Back in the mid-nineties her music was a fresh spring breeze, her sound unpolished and her songs mellow summer ballads of seldom-heard directness and honesty.
- The sentimental "poesy recitation" with background music touched everybody's soul, as a fresh spring washing away the dust.