a freewheeling lifestyle的用法和样例：
- Turkey's secular elite, which has often seen the army as the sole guarantee of a freewheeling lifestyle inspired by Ataturk, is understandably nervous.
- An aircraft powered by a conventional propeller and supported in flight by a freewheeling, horizontal rotor that provides lift.
- An advertising agency or a freewheeling startup might be a better fit.
- I'm more of a freewheeling adventurer preferring to travel in the mountains all by myself.
- "This is my personal blog.So I wrote in a freewheeling, unrestrained manner," said Cha.