a free ticket的用法和样例：
- He is given a free ticket to the exhibition.
- He fiddled a free ticket for the match.
- He got a free ticket to the play by masquerading as a friend of the actors.
- I was fortunate enough to get a free ticket.
- Do you want a free ticket? No strings attached.
- Guess what! I won a free ticket!
a free ticket的相关资料：
a gogo a a front-page feature on coalmining a world-class athlete/violinist A pearl having exceptional luster. a whiff of danger/fear/success a town enjoying sudden prosperity. a predisposition to criticize others a point-of-sale questionnaire. A rewarding future for athletes? A prestissimo passage or movement. a question actually under discussion