a free people的用法和样例：
- I have tried, to help create a people who are skeptical, rational, critical, not easily fooled or impressed, in a word, a free people, ungovernable.
- "The highest and best form of efficiency is the spontaneous cooperation of a free people" (Woodrow Wilson).
- None of this was ordered by the government; it happened spontaneously, by the initiative of a free people.
- It seems a satisfaction for the ministers of a free people to announce to them that their country will be saved.
- And you may wake up one day to find you have lost the greatest power entrusted to men: to inform a free people.
- A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.