a fractious boy的用法和样例：
- He had to run the country, too, and wrestle with a fractious congress at every point to get things done.
- The boy got a good beating for breaking the window.
- Regardless or perhaps because of its wealth, the Agnelli clan remained a fractious and complicated group of people.
- A fractious coalition government, or one run by bumbling generals, might make things worse.
- The problem is that Abhisit Vejjajiva, the Democrats' leader, though young and handsome, may not command enough respect to lead a fractious government.