a fractious animal的用法和样例：
- a fractious animal that would not submit to the harness; a refractory child.
- a fractious animal that would not submit to the harness; a refractory child
- He had to run the country, too, and wrestle with a fractious congress at every point to get things done.
- Regardless or perhaps because of its wealth, the Agnelli clan remained a fractious and complicated group of people.
- A fractious coalition government, or one run by bumbling generals, might make things worse.