a fourth-straight week of的用法和样例：
- United travel to the Madejski Stadium on Saturday looking for a fourth straight win in 2008, but the Reds are unlikely to be allowed to steamroller their opponents like against Newcastle last weekend.
- His latest record was a smash hit within a week of being released.
- The gallery in which the reporters sit has become a fourth estate of the realm.
- England's win at cricket was the only crumb of comfort in a week of consistently bad news for British sport.
- He got paid a piffling sum after weeks of work.