a foundling's putative father
- He is a foundling, and has grown up in a school for homeless boy. 他是个弃儿，在为无家可归的男孩而开设的学校里长大。
- a foundling's putative father 一般认定的该孤儿的父亲
- Let' s put the kettle on and have a cup of tea. 咱们坐壶水沏杯茶吧.
- Michener began life as a foundling. 麦切纳生下来就成了弃婴。
- He was a foundling, and had grown up in a school for homeless boys. 他是个弃儿,在为无家可归的男孩而开设的学校里长大。
- The grocer 's put the price of coffee up again. 这家食品店又提高了咖啡的价格。
- Let’s put the pen in the pencil-box. 让我们把钢笔放进铅笔盒吧。
- He is a foundling, and have grow up in a school for homeless boy. 他是个弃儿,在为无家可归的男孩而开设的学校里长大。
- He is a foundling,and has grown up in a school for homeless boy. 他是个弃儿，在为无家可归的男孩而开设的学校里长大。
- He is a foundling,and have grow up in a school for homeless boy. 他是个弃儿,在为无家可归的男孩而开设的学校里长大。
- She' s put herself in for the 100 metres and the long jump. 她参加了百米赛跑和跳远.
- Excuse me. May I ask you something about adopting a foundling? 居：打搅了，请问我要收养一名弃婴应该怎样办理相关的手续？
- Let 's put all of efforts into this business to make it a success. 咱们要全力以赴把生意搞活。
- the foundling's putative father; 这个弃婴的据说的父亲；
- Why is it necessary to choose a foundling - i.e., a bastard - to be CEO. 为什麽要选一个弃儿(也就是私生子)当总裁?
- Based on the theory of quantitative risk assessment, a regional risk assessment (RRA) method s put forward. 摘要基于定量风险评价的基本原理，提出一种区域风险评价方法。
- Unlike Tom, who was a foundling, Jia Baoyu in the Chinese novel was the pampered son of a wealthy, influential, aristocratic family. 和弃儿汤姆大不相同，中国小说里的贾宝玉却是一个有钱、有势的贵族家庭中备受纵容和宠爱的娇儿。
- He tried to put a bold face on his failure. 他对自己的失败装出一副满不在乎的样子。
- That isn't a very polite thing to say -- but you can't expect me to have any manners; a foundling asylum isn't a young ladies' finishing school. 如此说法实在不够礼貌，可是你不能指望我有什麽教养，孤儿院毕竟不是培育淑女的学校。
- It was there that a little abandoned child, a foundling whom the convent was bringing up out of charity, uttered this sweet and heart-breaking saying. 有一个被遗弃的私生女，是由修院作为行善收来抚养的，她在那里说过这样一句天真恼人的话。