a foul-smelling prison的用法和样例：
- A foul smell saluted our nostrils.
- "What a foul smell!" Mr. Pan muttered with annoyance.
- It is greasy and has a foul smell, like rotten fish.
- Bacterial infection causes swelling, discoloration, and then a foul smell.
- However, commonly used thiols, such as methanethiol, ethanethiol and benzyl mercaptan, having toxicity and a foul smell, can lead to environmental and safety problems.
- A certain amount of thiols is contained in light oils.Thiol can cause a foul smell and reduce the stability and quality of oils.Besides,thiol is corrosive itself.