a foul murder的用法和样例：
- The ship ran a foul of the floating seaweed.
- A fair face may hide a foul heart.
- A foul, degraded condition or place.
- A foul morn may turn to a fair day.
- But the forward made a foul in the penalty area.
- A foul enchantress turned me into a frog.
a foul murder的相关资料：
Ajkuna a a small house/town/car/man a swarm of bees/locusts/flies a plastic made with fluorocarbon. A spark touched offthe gunpowder. a non-contributory pension scheme a success beyond one's expectations a technically brilliant solution. a complete/sudden change of tack A building for commercial occupancy A Cabinet shake-out is imminent.