a foul coast的用法和样例：
- The ship ran a foul of the floating seaweed.
- A fair face may hide a foul heart.
- A foul, degraded condition or place.
- A foul morn may turn to a fair day.
- But the forward made a foul in the penalty area.
- A foul enchantress turned me into a frog.
a foul coast的相关资料：
a cage a a case of mistaken identity. A Bird's-eye View of Iceland a theatrical/literary agent a barge freighted with bananas a popularly elected government a cure is still conceivable. A sedate and dignified bearing A novel low voltage switchgear A Vaccine To Prevent AIDS? A new-type magnetic coupling