a formal manner的用法和样例：
- And meet you all in a formal manner!
- People of power tend to approach them in a formal manner.
- A representation of facts, concepts, or instructions in a formalized manner suitable for communication, interpretation, or processing by human or automatic means.
- An inquest shall be opened, adjourned and closed in a formal manner.
- If you start in a formal manner in a letter written to a dignitary, keep the formal manner throughout the letter.
- The DAGMAR model of 1961 was developed as an attempt to measure advertising in a formal manner.