a formal complaint的用法和样例：
- India has summoned the Pakistani ambassador to lodge a formal complaint over last week's terrorist attacks in Mumbai.
- What You Can Do: Lodge a formal complaint at the local intergalactic planning office on Alpha Centuri.
- Everton stated they wanted The FA to look into Mourinho's comments and they have now confirmed a formal complaint will be submitted to Soho Square.
- Last week, Canada granted the Dalai Lama honorary Canadian citizenship during his visit to Vancouver. The decision drew a formal complaint from China.
- Many children who have committed felonies are released without a formal complaint so that they will not have a police record.