a forked tail的用法和样例：
- Forked lightning; a forked tail.
- I am a large bird with a hooked bill, a forked tail, and long broad wings.
- Any of several Old World shore birds of the genus Glareola,having brown and black plumage,long pointed wings,a forked tail,and a tapered bill.
- Any of numerous minute marine and freshwater crustaceans of the subclass Copepoda,having an elongated body and a forked tail.
- Any of numerous minute marine and freshwater crustaceans of the subclass Copepoda, having an elongated body and a forked tail.
a forked tail的相关资料：
a a distinguishing or individuating characteristic. A Parameter-Self-Adjustable Fuzzy Control Method a computer-adapted Ishihara colour-vision-test a valuable experience/resource/tool/insight A Charge Balanced Voltage-to-Frequency Converter a dramatic increase/fall/change/improvement a concert/banqueting/sports/exhibition hall a well-established firm/reputation/tradition a skiing holiday/instructor/lesson/vacation a significant/substantial/dramatic improvement