a foreign tour的用法和样例：
- It seemed to her very proper that Mr. Townsend's destined bride should wish to embellish her mind by a foreign tour.
- This was the third stop on a foreign tour designed to gather information while burnishing the Democratic contender's foreign policy credentials.
- Deng, who was away on a foreign tour for the first few days, came back to find that discussions had been taken over by festering political grievances aired by leaders who had suffered under Mao.
- Daily practice is the trick in learning a foreign language.
- She has a foreign accent that I can't quite place.
- The police had captured a foreign spy.