a foolish person的用法和样例：
- They put me down for a foolish person.
- Only a foolish person would buy your blandishments.
- A foolish person will not recognize good fortune when it comes his way.
- Better to deal with a virtuous than a mean person. Better to debate a wise than a foolish person.
- Fools have a lot of good luck; by accident of luck a foolish person may receive unearthed benefits.
- I say this by way of shaming ourselves, as if we had been feeble.But if anyone puts himself forward (I am talking like a foolish person), I will do the same.