a folding chair的用法和样例：
- In the kitchen, I pulled out a folding chair and sat down.
- We find Red slouched in a folding chair, watching the movie.
- A folding chair for use outdoors,a wooden frame supports a length of canvas.
- An elementary school teacher sat on a folding chair be- hind a card table."Three for a dollar, " she said. I asked her what cause the raffle supported.
- A folding chair or stool, especially one used by a bishop when not occupying the throne or when presiding away from the cathedral.
- I remember viewing a half dozen men in a chair factory whose job was to bend several pieces of steel and attach them so that a folding chair would result.