a flying trip的用法和样例：
- He's got off to a flying start in his new job.
- He said it would be a flying visit.
- Our dog may look fierce but he wouldn't hurt a fly.
- Don't be afraid of my dog-he wouldn't hurt a fly.
- Peter is nothing but a fly on the wheel.
- I shot down a flying bird by laying off ahead of it.
a flying trip的相关资料：
Ajomaa a a troublesome self-willed child a piece of equipment/machinery A Theologico-Political Treatise a sublime combination of flavours A burst/flat/punctured tyre a credible explanation/witness a sane idea/argument/policy A person regarded as contemptible A sleepwalker hopes and dreams. a perpetual stream of visitors.