a fleeting moment的用法和样例：
- For a fleeting moment I thought the car was going to crash.
- For a fleeting moment I think the car be go to crash.
- Her lucid eyes catch yours for a fleeting moment that seems to have lasted forever.
- For millions of Brazilians the few days before Lent still serve as a respite from daily woes not a cure for them and provide a fleeting moment for forgetting life's cruelties.
- The day was when I did not keep myself in readiness for thee; and entering my heart unbidden even as one of the common crowd, unknown to me, my king, thou didst press the signet of eternity upon many a fleeting moment of my life.