a fleeting glance的用法和样例：
- Having business at hand, he only had a fleeting glance of Sanya's scenery.
- For an eternal second he stood in the midst of a portrait gallery, wherein she occupied the central place, while about her were limned many women, all to be weighed and measured by a fleeting glance, herself the unit of weight and measure.
- I got only a fleeting glimpse of him.
- For a fleeting moment I thought the car was going to crash.
- a fleeting glance; fugitive hours; rapid momentaneous association of things that meet and pass; a momentary glimpse.