a fleet of taxis的用法和样例：
- The boss dispatched a fleet of taxis by radio to all points in the city.
- We are even using these affordable Chinese cars in a pilot project to reinsert unemployed women into the workforce by creating a fleet of taxis called Sister Taxis.
- The IOC guests were driven in a fleet of taxis to the Palace, which had been floodlit for the occasion, and through the Grand Entrance lit by burning torches.
- The company owns a fleet of car for its sale force to use.
- The hotel has a fleet of limousine to take guest to the airport.
- The company owns a fleet of cars.