a fixed rate of interest的用法和样例：
- Money on loan generally at a fixed rate of interest,is called debentures notes or bonds.
- The Notes bear a fixed rate of interest and offer a steady stream of income to investors.
- Debentures, unlike shares, are loans to a company with a fixed rate of interest.
- The means of production formerly owned by the Chinese capitalist class came under state control long ago,and the payment of a fixed rate of interest ended 13 years ago.
- In joint state-private industrial and commercial enterprises, capitalists still get a fixed rate of interest on their capital, that is to say, exploitation still exists.