a five-dollar bill
- Here's a five dollar bill,please keep the change. 这是一张五元的钞票，零钱就不用找了。
- A little boy was given a five dollar bill to put in the collectionplate. When the offering came around, he wouldn't put it in. 募捐活动上,一个小男孩手上拿着美元准备捐款。当捐款箱来到他跟前时,他并没有把钱放进去。
- What about a five dollar bill? 五美元钞票呢?
- He is tearing a five U.S. dollars bill. 他在撕一张五美元的钞票。
- His picture on the five dollar bill, and also on our penny. 他的照片在五块钱的纸币上，也在一分硬币上。
- Just a moment ,You paid with a ten dollar bill and I gave you. Oh,sorry,here's a five left. 等一会儿，你用一张10元的钞票付钱，我给了你。哦，对不起，还有5元没找您。
- Inside, folded in half, was the five dollar bill that Carmen had left with five months ago. 五个月前卡门带走的那张5美金钞票，仍然对折着。
- Ever wonder how a money changer machine knows if you've given it a one, a five or a ten dollar bill? 有想过货币兑换机器如何知道你放入的是货币是一元、五元或者是十元的钞票呢？
- But after the end of the service, when he went to shakethe pastor's hand, he pulled out the five dollar bill and gave it to the pastor. 但是,等活动结束时,他来到神父的跟前,摇着神父的手。然后他把块钱拿出来,给了神父。
- Do you have a five dollar coin? 你有没有五元的硬币?
- He broke a dollar bill into change. 他把一元钞票兑成零钱。
- He makes a profit of five dollars on his house. 他卖掉房子获利五万美元。
- Do you have change for a ten dollar bill? 你能换开一张十美元的钞票吗?
- Let me change the dollar bill for coins. 让我把这张一元的纸钞换成硬币。
- There at his feet lay a crisp $ 100.00 dollar bill. 在他的脚旁是一张新得发脆的百元美钞。
- The child has a weekly allowance of five dollars. 这孩子每星期有五元零用钱。
- Can you break a twenty dollar bill? 你能找开一张二十元的钞票吗?
- Madam Hopkins gave the beggar a 10 dollar bill. 霍普金斯夫人给了乞丐一张10美元的钞票。
- There at his feet lay a crisp $100.00 dollar bill. 在他的脚旁是一张新得发脆的百元美钞。
- Sorry, I only have a 100 dollar bill. 抱歉，我只有一张一百元的。