a fitting recompense
- A fitting recompense. 适当的报答
- It is a fitting evening for a dance. 这是个适合於跳舞的夜晚。
- It was, in fine, a fitting end to the story. 总之，这是故事很恰当的结尾。
- A fit of dizziness came over her. 她感到一阵头晕目眩。
- Mother will have a fit when she hears! 母亲听到后会大吃一惊的！
- He committed suicide during a fit of depression. 他一时想不开，自杀了。
- His wife has a fit of nerves again this morning. 今天早晨他的妻子又发了一通神经。
- In a fit of anger he turned the table over. 一时气急，他掀翻了饭桌。
- He burst into a fit of laughter. 他突然大笑起来。
- The man collapsed on the floor in a fit. 这男子突然昏倒在地板上。
- She had a fit of hysterics and called him some bad names. 她一阵歇斯底里发作，骂了他几句。
- Your mother would have a fit if she knew you were here. 你母亲要是知道你在这里准会非常生气。
- I worried half the night and have a fitful sleep. 我半个晚上都一直在担心，故而时醒时睡。
- In a fit of rage, he had flung Paul's violin out of the window. 他一怒之下把保罗的小提琴摔到窗外。
- A fitting together of parts, as those in a machine. 装配规格构件的装配，如安装于机器上的
- Would you mind following me to a fitting room? 你愿意跟我试衣间去吗?
- He went to the tailor's for a fitting. 他到裁缝店去试穿。
- Can you call in for a fitting on 4th, May ? 您5月4日来试穿行吗?
- Can you call in for a fitting on 4th,May ? 您5月4日来试穿行吗?
- It was,in fine,a fitting end to the story. 总之，这是故事很恰当的结尾。