a fishy story的用法和样例：
- It's a fishy story that a tramp deposited quite a lot of money in the bank yesterday.
- You shall have a fishy When the boat comes in.
- It' s a fishy story that a tramp deposited quite a lot of money in the bank yesterday
- A very fishy story, said Sir Henry Clithering gravely.
- A colorless,spontaneously flammable poisonous gas,PH3,having a fishy odor and used as a doping agent for solid - state components.
a fishy story的相关资料：
Aohaka a a standardized contract/design/test a therapist who practices chiropractic. A streptococcal infection does develop. A waterproof or water-resistant coat. a model anti-Japanese democratic regime a conceited and self-centered person. A stadium jam-packed with spectators. a tendency towards simpler administration a mining company/community/engineer A rule-based re-segmentation approach