a fishing net的用法和样例：
- To enmesh in or as if in a fishing net.
- His father sat at the big kitchen table, working on a fishing net.
- The pouchlike midsection of a fishing net in which the catch is concentrated.
- I rolled up the broken towel like a fishing net stealthily, put it in my trousers pocket.
- Knowledge is like a fishing net; the wider and stronger it is, the more fish it catches.
- On August 8 2005 the world learned of the dramatic rescue of seven Russian sailors trapped in a small sub entangled in a fishing net.
a fishing net的相关资料：
Aouali a a hymnal for young churchmen. a champion for internationalism a reasonable standard of living Aortic body baroreceptor reflex A device for winnowing grain. a handwritten note/statement a firm of theatrical costumiers a wide gulf between generations a center for tourist safaris. a Great Master of Ophthalmology