a fish out of water的用法和样例：
- If you take a fish out of water, it soon dies.
- In my patched jeans and torn leather jacket I felt like a fish out of water amongst all those elegantly-dressed people.
- I knew nobody at all on my first days there and I felt like a fish out of water.
- With my working-class background I feel like a fish out of water among these high-society people.
- I felt like a fish out of water at the party because I knew no one.
- I fear that at the best I shall be somewhat of a fish out of water.