a first pilot的用法和样例：
- She got a first in maths at Exeter.
- She took a first in English at Leeds.
- She took a first class in Oxford.
- A well-tied tie is a first serious step in life.
- She got a first in English at Oxford.
- He was maimed in a First World War battle.
a first pilot的相关资料：
aqualf a a harsh winter/wind/climate a pattern of intersecting streets a one hour dry-cleaning service a right-wing paramilitary group A beggar's burse is bottomless. a poetry periodical named Genesis A bicyclist pumping the pedals. a large ornate exhibition hall. a staple topic of conversation. A product that is manufactured.