a fine thread的用法和样例：
- Her skillful fingers spun the wool out to a fine thread.
- Her skilful fingers spun the wool out to a fine thread.
- A fine or thinly spun thread, fiber, or wire.
- That was a fine meal if ever there was one!
- He is still a fine specimen of health.
- He's a fine teacher.We've always looked up to him.
a fine thread的相关资料：
Aquayo a A document certifying ownership. A heterodox opinion or doctrine. a general/an overall impression Aortoceliac bypass graft with vein a mischievous but lovable child. a cotton/string/thermal vest a broad cross-section of opinion a revelatory experience/insight A woman regarded as promiscuous.