a fine horse的用法和样例：
- One day King Philip bought a fine horse.
- A fine horse is running fast on the grassy plain.
- That's a fine horse; I shan't get a better in a hurry.
- Bo Le was both aggrieved and regretful when he saw how such a fine horse was exhausted to its present condition and being used to lug a salt cart.
- My dear, you have been buried at Tara, haven't you? The town simply buzzed when Captain Butler came back here with a fine horse and carriage and his pockets full of money, when all the rest of us didn't know where our next meal was coming from.
a fine horse的相关资料：