a final cause的用法和样例：
- A few jokes will add a final fillip to your speech.
- A final, conclusive, or decisive act or utterance.
- They exchanged a final kiss before parting.
- The troops poised for a final battle.
- She strained herself to a final burst of speed.
- Give the plate a final rinse in cold water.
a final cause的相关资料：
a flow a a competitive exhibition of dogs. Aortofemoral bypass graft with vein a village overshadowed by mountains a summary of readers' contributions a high-level programming language A Hawaiian of Polynesian descent. a street of bedraggled tenements. A company of guardsmen swungpast. A forlornand shipwrecked brother. a faithful servant/friend/dog