a film critic的用法和样例：
- All of this makes Leonard Maltin, a film critic, ask a question.
- He is a very famous film critic.
- Fan Wenge, Deputy Editor in Chief of Art and Literature Press;and Ma Runsheng, a film critic and General Manager of the Distribution Center of China Film and Television.
- A film critic;a dance critic.
- In the evening we went to see a film.
- We had a short intermission halfway through a film.
a film critic的相关资料：
a reap a a fraudulent display of sympathy a contract awaiting signature. A fine defensive/passing play a contorted line of reasoning. a simpledemonstration of gravity A charitable offering or gift. A bankrupt property developer. a pregnancy approaching its term A technocrat met them instead. a high resolution colour display