a fifth grade的用法和样例：
- The tutor was no better a scholar than many a fifth grade boy.
- The naughty boy had to repeat the fifth grade.
- Evening came, and morning came, a fifth day.
- He gave her a fifth of the total amount.
- The clever boy jumped the fifth grade in school.
- I was assigned to the fifth grade.
a fifth grade的相关资料：
A/D a A different problem has arisen. a great amount of intelligence. a healthy child/animal/tree A Baltic inhabitant of Prussia. a reference book containing words A speech that actuated dissent. a two-tier system of management A overwhelming feeling of failure a speech punctuated with applause a tractor serves several purposes