a fiery denunciation
- A fiery denunciation. 激烈的控诉
- She gave vent to her indignation in a fiery speech. 她在一篇激烈的演说中发泄怒气。
- The politician gave a fiery speech. 那政客作了一次激昂的演讲。
- It is difficult to rein a fiery horse. 脾气暴躁的烈马是难于驾驭的。
- The face in the trap-door was a fiery red. 那扇天窗门的门脸儿火红火红的。
- He gave vent to his indignation in a fiery speech. 他用一篇激烈的言辞来发泄愤怒。
- Dissolve into a fiery world of chaos, melt! 在燃烧的混乱世界里熔化!
- But on a fiery river boat that's rickety? 而是在那艘扭曲摇摆的河船上面?
- Isn't there awhite knight upon a fiery steed? 可曾见白色的骑士横跨与火红的骏马之上?
- A fiery dragon of Germanic mythology. 喷火龙德国传说中能喷火的龙
- Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed? 可曾见白色的骑士横跨与火红的骏马之上?
- Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. 4就另有一匹马出来，是红的。
- Weak spot: Not a fiery, charismatic leader. 缺点：不是一个易躁的、有超凡魅力的领导者。
- My colleagues have a fiery passion for success. 我的同事们热切盼望着成功。
- She was known to have a fiery temper. 她以脾气狂暴而著名。
- He was first and foremost a fiery orator in the 19th century mold. 他却是19世纪中期首屈一指的富于热情的雄辩家。
- The sun was now sinking, a fiery ball of light in the west. 西边的太阳像一个发光的火球正在下沉。
- She was not a fiery young lady and had no sharp answers. 她不是一个脾气急躁的少女，因此，不会反唇相讥。
- He's got a fiery temper and flares up at the slightest provocation. 他是火爆性子, 一点就着。
- THE Book of Revelation has the world ending in a fiery hell. 启示录中说世界将在地狱烈焰中终结。