a fierce opponent of injustice的用法和样例：
- Greenpeace, a fierce opponent of nuclear power, boasted that it had delayed construction for EDF, which is the world's largest operator of nuclear reactors.
- She was a fierce opponent of all forms of collectivism and statism, including fascism, communism, and the welfare state, and promoted ethical egoism while condemning altruism.
- Her socialist beliefs were born of a hatred of injustice.
- He died in the last ditch in a fierce battle.
- The room bore traces of a fierce struggle.